Poppy Cottage No. 2 - Sleeps 2-5
Poppy Cottage No. 2 is a lovely two bedroomed 'Yorkshire' stone cottage. Converted from what was the original barn to Ivy Cottage Farm, and having undergone a full makeover, the cottage has been transformed into a superb holiday home; cosy enough for 2 but with the hidden extras to accommodate larger groups and families of up to 5. With thick stone farmhouse walls, the cottage has a newly fitted kitchen with dining area; two first floor bedrooms; the main bedroom having twin wooden beds, which can be arranged as a superking bed and a single bedroom with a single bed. Both newly decorated with stylish bright colours. The cottage has a large lounge and the pull out sofa bed allows for the cottage to be occupied by up to 5 people, With a house bathroom to the first floor, with large bath and separate shower cubicle and a ground floor shower room with wc and hand basin.
Available for short breaks of 3 or 4 nights with discounts given when booking the cottage for longer stays.
The cottage has stunning views which stretch across the Aire Valley into Skipton looking towards Rombalds Moor with Embsay Crag in the distance. Although Poppy No. 2 is ideal for the family; the garden area is not completely secure for little ones to play unsupervised. The garden/sitting out area is accessed through the stable door, in the lounge, where there is a picnic bench and seating to allow you to sit and admire the stunning views to the front of the cottage.
Some may love this and some may not, but the cottage is PET FREE.
What the cottage has to offer ...
- Two first floor bedrooms with open views.
- Log burning stove, pre-laid with wood and fuel for your arrival plus a follow-on supply.
- Superfast WIFI throughout the cottage, for all your streaming and internet connections.
- Large flat screen TV in the lounge, with freeview channels.
- DVD player and DVD library.
- TV to bedroom 1, with freeview channels.
- Pull-out sofa in the lounge for extra sleeping
- Selection of games.
- Bath towels and hand towels provided and replenished, if required.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Travel cot & bedding, high chair and baby bath.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Private parking in the forecourt for up to 2 cars.
And in the kitchen ...
- 'Yorkshire Dales' milk and welcome biscuits, for your arrival
- 'Yorkshire Tea' bags, freeze dried coffee sticks and white sugar sticks.
- Selection of 3 breakfast cereals, stored in Kilner Jars for extra freshness.
- Washing up, cleaning liquids and dishwasher tablets.
- Kitchen hand and drying towels.
Prices for Poppy Cottage No. 2 - sleeps 2 -5
- £105 per night - based on 3 people* - Minimum stay 3 nights (or in some instances 2 nights - see below)
- £95 per night - based on 3 people* - 4 or 4+ nights stay (discount shown on booking page)
- £85 per night - based on 3 people* - 7 or 7+ nights stay (discount shown on booking page)
- * Additional occupants charged at £10 per person per night apply (maximum occupants 5)
- Children under 2 stay free.
- Seasonal and last minute discounts may be shown below.
- Please contact us to discuss a 2 night stay, if your spot availability for just 2 days.
Prices as from April 2018
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure a booking; the balance becomes due 4 weeks prior to your stay.
- Bookings made with an arrival date less than 4 weeks, require payment in full please.
- Please read all our terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Self Catering
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat