Poppy Cottage No. 2 - Sleeps up to 5
Poppy Cottage No. 2 is a lovely two bedroomed 'Yorkshire' stone cottage. Converted from what was the original barn to Ivy Cottage Farm, and having undergone a full makeover, the cottage has been transformed into a superb holiday home to accommodate small groups with hidden extras to accommodate families and groups up to 5. The cottage has thick stone farmhouse walls and has a newly fitted kitchen with dining area; two first floor bedrooms; the main bedroom has twin wooden beds, which can be arranged as a superking bed and the single bedroom has one single bed. Both bedrooms have been decorated with stylish bright colours. The cottage has a large lounge and the pull out sofa bed which allows for the cottage to be occupied by up to 5 people, There is a house bathroom to the first floor, with large bath and separate shower cubicle and a ground floor shower room with wc and hand basin.
Available for short breaks with discounts given when booking the cottage for longer stays.
The cottage has stunning views which stretch across the Aire Valley into Skipton looking towards Rombalds Moor with Embsay Crag in the distance. Although Poppy No. 2 is ideal for the family; the garden area is not completely secure for little ones to play unsupervised. The garden/sitting out area is accessed through the stable door from the lounge, where there is a picnic bench and seating, to allow you to sit and admire the stunning views to the front of the cottage. Please note, although this is our family cottage the garden area is not a private area and there is an access path for other visitors staying in The Granary.
Some may love this and some may not, but the cottage is PET FREE.
What the cottage has to offer ...
- Two first floor bedrooms with open views.
- 2 bath/shower rooms - house bathroom and ground floor shower room.
- Spacious lounge with 2 large sofas (1 being the sofa/bed) + armchair,
- Log burning stove, pre-laid with wood and fuel for your arrival
- Kitchen with dining area - electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- Microwave, toaster & coffee machine.
- Superfast WIFI throughout the cottage, for all your streaming and internet connections.
- Large flat screen TV in the lounge, with freeview channels.
- DVD player and DVD library.
- TV to bedroom 1, with freeview channels.
- Pull-out sofa in the lounge for extra sleeping
- Bath towels and hand towels provided and replenished, if required.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Travel cot & bedding, high chair and baby bath.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Private parking in the forecourt for up to 2 cars.
And in the kitchen ...
- 'Yorkshire Dales' milk and welcome biscuits, for your arrival
- 'Yorkshire Tea' bags, freeze dried coffee sticks and white sugar sticks.
- Selection of 3 breakfast cereals, stored in Kilner Jars for extra freshness.
- Washing up, cleaning liquids and dishwasher tablets.
- Kitchen hand and drying towels.
- First aid kit.
Prices for Poppy Cottage No. 2 - sleeps 2 -5
- Prices start from £80 per night - based on a 5 or 5+ night stay for 3 people.
- £95 per night - midweek or weekend - based on 3 people.
- Additional occupants (above 3) - £10 per person per night.
- Minimum stay 3 nights.
- Last minute and seasonal discounts, may be shown below.
Prices as from April 2018
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure a booking; the balance becomes due 4 weeks prior to your stay.
- Bookings made with an arrival date less than 4 weeks, require payment in full.
- Please read all our terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Self Catering
- Internet Services
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat