Poppy Cottage No. 2 - Sleeps up to 5
Poppy Cottage No. 2 is a lovely two bedroomed 'Yorkshire' stone cottage. Converted from what was the original barn to Ivy Cottage Farm, and having undergone a full makeover, the cottage has been transformed into a superb holiday home and can accommodate families and groups up to 5. With thick stone farmhouse walls;a newly fitted kitchen with dining area; two first floor bedrooms; the main bedroom has twin wooden beds, which can be arranged as a superking bed and the single bedroom has one single bed. The cottage has a large lounge and the pull out sofa bed allows for the cottage to be occupied by up to 5 people. There is a house bathroom to the first floor, with large bath and separate shower cubicle. and on the ground floor a shower room with corner shower, wc and hand basin.
With stunning views that stretch across the Aire Valley into Skipton looking towards Rombalds Moor and Embsay Crag in the distance. Although Poppy No. 2 is ideal for the family; the garden area and sitting out area to the front of the cottage is not completely private and there is an access path that leads to The Granary. The sitting out area at the front is accessed through the stable door from the lounge. Here you can sit and admire the stunning views to the front of the cottage and enjoy a picnic or barbeque.
Maximum occupancy 5 adults.
Some may love this and some may not, but the cottage is PET FREE.
What the cottage has to offer ...
- Two first floor bedrooms - 1 single room and 1 double room - both with open views of the hills and countryside.
- 2 bath/shower rooms - house bathroom and ground floor shower room.
- Spacious lounge with 2 large sofas (1 being the sofa/bed) + armchair,
- Log burning stove, pre-laid with wood and fuel for your arrival
- Dining kitchen with exposed stonework - electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer,.
- Microwave, toaster & coffee machine.
- Superfast WIFI throughout the cottage, for all your streaming and internet connections.
- Large flat screen TV in the lounge with freeview channels and fitted with chromecast.
- DVD player and DVD library.
- TV to bedroom 1, with freeview channels.
- Pull-out sofa in the lounge for extra sleeping
- Bath towels and hand towels provided and replenished, if required.
- Washing up, cleaning liquids and dishwasher tablets.
- Kitchen hand and drying towels.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Travel cot & bedding, high chair and baby bath.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Private parking in the forecourt for up to 2 cars.
And those little extras ...
- Fresh just of semi-skimmed milk for your arrival
- 'Yorkshire Tea' bags, freeze dried coffee sticks and white sugar sticks.
- Selection of breakfast cereals, stored in Kilner Jars for extra freshness.
- Selection of condiments and oils.
Prices for Poppy Cottage No. 2 - sleeps 2 -5
- £105 per night (based on up to 3 people) - reduced to £95 per night when staying for 4 or 4+ nights.
- Additional occupants (above 3) - £10 per person per night.
- Minimum stay 3 nights. (2 nights may be offered, if you spot a 2-night slot on the calendar below) Please ring to book.
- Last minute and seasonal discounts, will also be shown below, when available.
Prices as from July 2018
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure a booking; the balance becomes due 4 weeks prior to your stay.
- Bookings made with an arrival date less than 4 weeks, require payment in full.
- Please read all our terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Self Catering
- Internet Services
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat