... stylish, single storey - with hot tub - sleeps 2
The Granary is a stylish one bedroomed, stone-built annexe, attached to the original farmhouse at Ivy Cottage Farm. It has its own private entrance and makes the perfect base for 2 people exploring this beautiful part of the 'Yorkshire Dales'.
Newly refurbished and decorated throughout - and now with the fabulous 'hot tub - for two' - situated on its private decked patio, The Granary is all on one level and has a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen, which is bright and airy with exposed wooden trusses, high ceilings and Velux windows. The bi-folding doors lead out onto the south-facing, decked patio with steps leading up into to the colourful gardens where you can sit and admire the fabulous views of the hills and countryside - Relax and soak in your surroundings!
With one large bedroom - which has twin beds that can be placed together to form a very comfortable superking bed - the Granary has an adjacent, stylish shower room with seating.
MINIMUM STAY - 3 NIGHTS
Some may love this and some may not but The Granary is PET FREE.
What The Granary has to offer ...
- One large bedroom with twin or superking bed.
- Spacious and bright, open plan living/dining/kitchen with wooden trusses, velux windows and ceiling fan.
- Covered hot tub on private, south-facing decking.
- Second garden area with stunning views.
- Parking for 1 car in the forecourt to the side of Ivy Cottage Farm and Poppy Cottages
- Kitchen:electric oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, dishwasher, large 'red' fridge with freezer compartment.
- Stylish shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Bath towel sheets and hand towels provided and replenished if required.
- Body wash and hand wash.
- Feature wall electric fire and individual electric - wall mounted heaters in all rooms.
- Fire alarms and carbon monoxide monitors. Fire safety equipment.
- Superfast WIFI throughout.
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview channels, fitted with chromecast.
- DVD player and DVD library.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Washing up and cleaning liquids, hand wash and sanitisers.
- Dishwasher tablets provided.
And for your arrival ...
- Semi-skimmed milk in the fridge for your arrival.
- Welcome selection of tea bags, freeze-dried coffee sticks, sugar sticks (pre-packed for your stay only)
Prices for The Granary ...
Click 'Go' at the bottom right of the calendar to show all available dates and prices.
- The nightly rate is shown above. Last-minute and seasonal rates are shown when available.
- Special offers are given for 4 or 4+ nights stay see special offers
- All discounts and additional extras are given and applied on the booking pages
- PAYMENT IN FULL will be collected for all 2 and 3 night stays and for bookings with an arrival date less than 30 days of booking.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure all other bookings. The balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to your stay.
- Please read all our terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Self Catering
- Internet Services
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat