The Granary-Sleeps 2
The Granary is a stylish one bedroomed annexe, attached to the original farmhouse - Ivy Cottage. With its own private entrance, it was built in 2012 from Yorkshire stone to complement the farmhouse and provides the ideal place for 2 people to relax and unwind. Newly refurbished and decorated throughout The Granary is all on one level and has a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen which is bright and airy with its high ceilings, exposed wooden trusses, and Velux windows. The bi-folding doors lead out onto the small private south facing decked area with colourful gardens and views of the hills and countryside to the rear. Sit and admire the gardens and gorgeous countryside from the decking, or with the doors open - from the comfort of the reclining settee and armchair!
Maximum occupancy 2 adults
MINIMUM STAY - 2 NIGHTS
Some may love this and some may not but The Granary is PET FREE.
What The Granary has to offer ...
- One large bedroom with twin or superking bed.
- Spacious and bright, open plan living/dining/kitchen with wooden trusses, velux windows and ceiling fan.
- Bi-folding doors lead out onto private south-facing decked patio with views of the hills and countryside.
- Barbeque and sun canopy.
- Kitchen - electric oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, dishwasher, large 'red' fridge with freezer compartment.
- Stylish shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Bath towel sheets and hand towels provided and replenished if required.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Feature wall electric fire and individual electric wall mounted heaters in all rooms.
- Superfast WIFI throughout.
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview channels fitted with chromecast.
- DVD player and DVD library.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Washing up and cleaning liquids, dishwasher tablets provided.
- Parking for 1 car in the forecourt to the side of Ivy Cottage Farm and Poppy Cottages.
And those little extras ...
- Fresh jug of semi-skimmed milk in the fridge for your arrival.
- 'Yorkshire' tea bags, freeze-dried coffee sticks & sugar sticks.
- Kilner jars with a supply of breakfast cereals.
- Selection of condiments and oil.
Prices for The Granary
Click on Go at the bottom right of the calendar to show all available dates and prices.
- *PAYMENT IN FULL will be collected for all 2 or 3 night stays and for bookings with an arrival date within 30 days.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure all other bookings. The balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to your stay.
- Discounts given for 4 or 4+ night stays - applied on the booking page.
- Please read all our terms and conditions before making a booking.