The Granary-Sleeps 2
The Granary is a stylish one bedroomed annexe/apartment attached to Ivy Cottage Farm and was built in 2012, from Yorkshire stone, to complement the original farmhouse. Newly refurbished and decorated, The Granary provides the ideal place for 2 people and is all on one level with an open plan living/dining/kitchen. It is bright and airy with wooden trusses, Velux windows and bi-folding doors which lead out onto the decked, private patio area. With stunning views of the hills and countryside at the rear.
Parking for 1 car in the forecourt to Poppy Cottages. Sorry NO pets
MINIMUM STAY OF JUST 2 NIGHTS IN THE GRANARY, WITH ARRIVAL DAYS - MONDAYS - SATURDAYS
What The Granary has to offer ...
- One large bedroom with zip and link twin or superking bed, wardrobe and drawers.
- Spacious open living/kitchen and dining area, with wooden trusses and bi-folding doors and velux windows.
- Kitchen - electric oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Stylish shower room with walk-in shower.
- Bath towel sheets and hand towels provided and replenished if required.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Underfloor heating in separate zones to bedroom and living areas.
- Feature fire.
- Superfast WIFI throughout, for all your internet connections.
- Large flat screen TV with freeview channels fitted with chromecast.
- DVD player and DVD library.
- Bi-folding doors to sunny south facing decked patio with barbeque.
- Iron and Ironing board.
- Parking for 1 car in the forecourt to the side of Ivy Cottage Farm and Poppy Cottages.
- Views of the hills and countryside.
And in the kitchen ...
- Fresh jug of semi-skimmed milk and complimentary biscuits.
- 'Yorkshire' tea bags, freeze-dried coffee sticks &sugar sticks.
- Kilner jars with cornflakes, branflakes and granola cereals.
- Selection of condiments
- Washing-up, cleaning liquids and dishwasher tablets.
- Kitchen hand and drying towels.
Prices for The Granary
- Prices start from £75 per night - based on a 5 or 5+ night stay
- £85 per night - midweek stay - £95 per night - Friday or Saturday arrival - Peak season
- Minimum stay just 2 nights.
- Self Catering
- Internet Services
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat